In short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
From time to time, we may receive personal information from third party sources, including advertising networks and social media platforms like Facebook but only where we have checked that these third parties either have your consent to process the information or are otherwise legally permitted or required to share your personal information with us. This information may include your likely demographic group.
A. Information that you provide voluntarily:
- Registration information when sign up to the Tribe newsletter so we can:
- send you marketing about our products and services.
- Registration information when you create a Tribe account:
- so you can place Orders under our Terms
- identify you when you sign-in to your account;
- contact you for your views on our Services; and
- notify you of changes or updates to our Services.
- Transaction Information when you place an Order with Tribe Kitchen in order to:
- process your Order and to bill you;
- communicate your Order to our kitchen;
- send you status updates on your Order;
- reply to your Order queries and questions and to resolve problems;
- carry out analysis and research to develop and improve our Services; and
- protect you and the Services by seeking to detect and prevent fraud or other
acts in breach of our Terms or policies relevant to the Services.
- Information regarding your marketing preferences so we can:
- send you customised marketing about our products or services.
- Feedback on your views of our Services in order to:
- reply to your questions or queries;
- publish reviews you submit to us about our Restaurants and services; and
- conduct analysis and research to improve and develop our Services.
B. Information that we collect automatically
- Activity Information so we can:
- provide you with an improved experience;
- give you access to your Order history and preferences; and
- provide other services at your request.
- Cookies and similar technologies so we can:
- measure and analyse the use and effectiveness of our Services;
- customise and optimise the targeting of advertising for our Services across other
websites and platforms; and
- provide location services if you choose to share your geo-location.
C. Information that we obtain from third party sources
- Analytics reports and market research surveys in order to:
- measure the performance of marketing campaigns for our Services; and
- better understand your preferences so that we can customise our marketing
campaigns and Services accordingly.
We process information that you provide voluntarily, information that we collect automatically and information that we obtain from third party sources in order to constantly improve our Services.